Senior Software Engineer / Tech Lead
Location: Gurgaon (preferred) or remote
About Saathi Re
is an intelligent information platform for the
social impact space in India.
It collects and analyses information about social-impact organisations and their impact, on a crowdsourced platform,
to provide the stakeholders in the space with relevant information, quickly and efficiently.
We are on a mission to ‘help the helpers’ in the social impact space and looking for people who are passionate about
social impact for the underserved. We value commitment to work
over skills or experience.
Saathi Re (www.saathire.com) analyses a lot of data about impact organisations from different sources.
This data needs to be analysed at the backend and presented on the platform so information can be browsed, searched
and consumed quickly and efficiently.
include, but not limited to, the following:
- creating high quality analysis of the data over Python/Django
- creating relevant models around existing data for efficient search and aggregation
- co-ordinate tech roadmap of the product and perform code reviews of peers
- create relevant techniques/algorithms to aggregate and analyse data
- presenting the data on the front-end using Highcharts/Bootstrap/JQuery
- Professional or academic experience with Django/Python
- Good and organised coding skills (This is a senior role but pretty hands-on)
- Significant attention to detail is important for this role
- (optional) Interest and experience with data analytics tools and libraries
- Passion for social impact will a big plus for this role
Send an email to email@example.com
with your resume and title of the job applied for (no cover letter is needed).
Just a link of your LinkedIn profile is also good enough (instead of a resume).
We'll get back to you if there's a potential match.