Software Engineer (Django/Python)
Location: Gurgaon (preferred) or remote
About Saathi Re
is an intelligent information platform for the
social impact space in India.
It collects and analyses information about social-impact organisations and their impact on a crowdsourced platform
to provide the stakeholders in the space with relevant information, quickly and efficiently.
We are on a mission to ‘help the helpers’ in the social impact space and looking for people who are passionate about
social impact for the underserved. We value genuine commitment to work over skills or experience.
Saathi Re (www.saathire.com) analyses a lot of data about impact organisations from different sources.
This data needs to be analysed at the backend and presented on the platform so information can be browsed, searched
and consumed quickly and efficiently.
include, but not limited to, the following:
- creating high quality analysis of the data over Python/Django
- creating relevant models around existing data for efficient search and aggregation
- create relevant techniques/algorithms to aggregate and analyse data
- general tech management of the platform
- presenting the data on the front-end using Highcharts/Bootstrap/JQuery (if and when required)
- Professional or academic experience with Django/Python
- Good and organised coding skills
- A detail-oriented individual will fit well in this role
- (optional) Interest and experience with data analytics tools and libraries
- Passion for social impact will a big plus for this role
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume and title of the job applied for (no cover letter is needed). Just a link of your LinkedIn profile is also good enough. We'll get back to you if there's a potential match.