Senior Content Manager - Saathi Re
Location: Gurgaon (or remote)
About Saathi Re
is an intelligent information platform for the
social impact space in India.
It collects and analyses information about social-impact organisations and their impact, on a crowdsourced platform,
to provide the stakeholders in the space with relevant information, quickly and efficiently.
We are on a mission to ‘help the helpers’ in the social impact space and looking for people who are passionate about
social impact for the underserved. We value commitment to work
over skills or experience.
Content managers are some of the key people at Saathi Re since the platform primarily revolves around curating, managing and
analysing content. Primary responsibility of a Senior Content Manager
is to maintain the overall content and it's quality on the platform.
include, but not limited to, the following:
- strategise and oversee the entire content on Saathi Re including organisational listings, studies etc.
- make, manage and moderate additions and updates to organisational data on the platform
- explore innovative ways to organise, manage and source content about social impact in India
- assist in conducting offline studies to collect insights about the social impact space
- support writing articles about deep insights about the space
- Good English writing skills and ability to summarize well
- Significant attention to detail is key to this role
- Passion for social impact will be a big plus
Send an email to email@example.com
with your resume and title of the job applied for (no cover letter is needed). Just a link to your LinkedIn profile is also good enough. We'll get back to you if there's a potential match.