Content Manager - Saathi Re
Location: Gurgaon (or remote)
About Saathi Re
is an intelligent information platform for the
social impact space in India.
It collects and analyses information about social-impact organisations and their impact on a crowdsourced platform
to provide the stakeholders in the space with relevant information, quickly and efficiently.
We are on a mission to ‘help the helpers’ in the social impact space and looking for people who are passionate about
social impact for the underserved. We value genuine commitment to work over skills or experience.
are some of the key people at Saathi Re since the platform primarily revolves around curating, managing and
analysing content. Primary responsibility of a content manager is to create and maintain high quality content on the platform.
include, but not limited to, the following:
- add/edit/moderate organisational data on the platform
- conduct offline studies to collect insights about the space
- explore innovative ways to organise, manage and source content about social impact in India
- write few articles about deep insights into the social impact space
- Good English writing skills
- A detail-oriented individual will fit well in this role
- Passion for social impact will a big plus for this role
Send an email to email@example.com
with your resume and title of the job applied for (no cover letter is needed). Just a link of your LinkedIn profile is also good enough. We'll get back to you if there's a potential match.